Business Development/Outside Salesperson
Are you looking for a great career opportunity as salesperson and not just a job? Then we are looking for you!
Do you wish you could work with a team who trust you and know you can trust, who rely upon you for your insight, and are blown away by your ability to produce? How about working with a team who truly recognize and reward your hard work and successful results?
Who We Are:
Stockett Tile & Granite Company is the Phoenix Valley’s leader in fabrication, installation, and restoration of natural stone and tile. We have successfully fabricated and installed granite and tile products for commercial and residential clients for 35 years, and we are now looking to grow even further. We recently moved into our new corporate office building which also includes a state of the art manufacturing facility.
We are seeking a high performance business development person to support and drive the growth of the business. Our ideal candidate will have an exceptional track record of achievement and success.
The primary goal of this position is to generate new business.? The ideal candidate will be comfortable with networking, cold calling, asking for referrals, making sales presentations, and opening new accounts.? A high energy, self-motivated individual with superior skills at building relationships will succeed in this position.?
- Develop, coordinate and implement a sales plan for targeted accounts
- Prospecting and developing new customers
- Develop relationships at all levels of client's business
- Achieve performance goals regarding sales calls, sales forecast and territory growth
- Construction industry experience is required.
What you bring to the table:
We are looking for a person that has the abilities to gather and understand information from customers to ensure that there is a common understanding of the value of services to be provided.
The key success factors for the position are:
- A strong desire and determination to succeed
- Enjoys building relationships with prospective clients
- A highly motivated, team player with exceptionally strong communication skills
- An understanding that business is not selling products; it's providing solutions
You will have had direct responsibility to:
- Identify, qualify and close client opportunities
- Deliver product presentations and client proposals
More important than any of those skills and prior experiences are the attributes that you have including a high level of energy, determination, initiative, and passion for your work and for your company.
Skills and Abilities:
- Have a hunter mentality
- Strong prospecting skill set
- Expertise in understanding construction blueprints, plans, and specifications
- Ability to quickly and clearly communicate objectives
- Ability to precisely articulate client value proposition
- Ability to open new client accounts and cultivate strong client relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
What We Offer You:
A great environment and winning culture
Attractive compensation package
Financially strong and stabile company